Forum Discussion

moppy14w
Seasoned Newcomer
8 months ago

Musing from my most recent game

- It seems that if you have an empty/unoccupied San Myshuno apartment it can still get the noise that disrupts sleep BUT you can’t interact with the door to complain effectively.

- I want a new name for Nova Curious. Something like if Nova Curious is a well established nickname. It just doesn’t seem like something most parents would call their baby girl…

- Apparently the deck of the apartment counts as inside for the purposes of (not) using a telescope.

- The game gives a lot of money sometimes (see, this isn’t all complaints). In less that three in game days my Nova has gotten money from laundry, a 2500 mysterious inheritance, a bonus for being promoted and probably other smaller windfalls.

- Apart from sounding dull, ugly and fish smelling (ie bad), does “tuna head” make sense?!?

- What kind of pet do you reckon Nova Curious would have? I'm leaning toward dog but not sure which bred exactly...
  • Do you also need a proper surname for Nova or only a first name?

Suggestion: Noelle Valerie.
  • I think Nova is supposed to one of the Curious brothers' daughters. I think the scenario mentions it but I'll leave that for you to discover.

It makes sense to me that her name is Nova. The Curious family from TS2 were obsessed with space and aliens.

I see her as a cat person. Given the fact that she lives in an apartment, a cat would be perfect, in my opinion.

Also as a side note, I did that scenario for my YouTube channel months ago. My Nova lived in an apartment in Evergreen Harbor.