Forum Discussion

• I started redesigning after I was done with WD in anticipation of squidport. Very glad I did, now, may regret it but I doubt it. If I had to do it again I'd probably wait but who knows when we'll get squidport. Could be this week, could be a month.
  • I guess ill wait. I bought a bunch of extra stuff during be yard sale and they are randomly all over my town. I hate having anything in inventory, but I thought I might want some extras for Squidport. Maybe I'll have to break down and just store a bunch of stuff. I wish Squidport would just be here!
  • XxEpicnezzxX wrote:
    Bryanneoverbeck wrote:
    Since the end of the Yard sale and the latest update, my town has gotten sloppy with the new items. I am considering redesigning the whole thing. I am wondering though if I should wait for squid port. Opinions?
    Best advice: Plz wait for Squidport update, it's being set up and rdy to be released soon just have a little more patience. If you start redesigning now and then when Squidport update is released, you will regret it since you will have to go through all the hours of moving everything.

I agree with this. If the rumors are true we should be getting the update this Thursday or next. I would only say that Squidport is most likely going to be all along the coast and water. If you redesign your town, it should not affect your building space for Squidport.
  • I (my boyfriend) redesign sections of my town when I get a new building.
    Tonight I have decided to redesign my Luigi's area so I can see him when I toss pizza. and hopefully buy Skinners house