Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Rigellian Hut & Queen

They become available on Oct. 31st.
  • barryriddl474 wrote:

Thanks for this info. I asked about it and my thread got deleted. Can't tell you why i guess or they might delete this one too!

Fight Club.

Yes see? i talk about things we're not supposed to talk about. Gasp!
  • 4junk3000 wrote:
    I asked about it and my thread got deleted. Can't tell you why

Probably for mention of... questionable gameplay.
  • neuroheart wrote:
    4junk3000 wrote:
    I asked about it and my thread got deleted. Can't tell you why

Probably for mention of... questionable gameplay.

Hey you can't mention that! Great now this must be deleted too. :P

Yeah i got a polite PM explaining it. Seemed overkill to eliminate the whole thread but whatever.
  • SUM1HATED wrote:
    Where has everyone seen this rigellian hut & queen ? I've only heard people talk about them, where can I see them ?

On certain fan websites that give spoilers :lol:
  • trotmane1 wrote:
    SUM1HATED wrote:
    Where has everyone seen this rigellian hut & queen ? I've only heard people talk about them, where can I see them ?

On certain fan websites that give spoilers :lol:

And then there are those of us whose neighbours already have them somehow...
  • Reminder: External links and images of unreleased content are prohibited on this forum. I recommend Google to anyone who is curious.
  • neuroheart wrote:
    Reminder: External links and images of unreleased content are prohibited on this forum. I recommend Google to anyone who is curious.

Better edit the Ultimate Tapping Guide, they are both in there and have been for two weeks.
  • 4junk3000 wrote:
    barryriddl474 wrote:

Thanks for this info. I asked about it and my thread got deleted. Can't tell you why i guess or they might delete this one too!

Fight Club.

Yes see? i talk about things we're not supposed to talk about. Gasp!
    Hey! If you talk about Fight Club I promise to tell you what happens in Vegas!