Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Rocket Launch Pad

I finally got a nuclear warhead like 2 days ago...other than that I did get a kang topiary a month or 2 ago....but yeah other than that a whole lot of debris and ant signs
    bluntcard
    Seasoned Novice

It can be ulcer inducing, so it might be a good idea to just store it.
    I wanted a bunch of those canister looking things from the debris to add to my dump/recycling industrial part of town. Looks great. But, my rocket is now in storage, never got the nuke head.
  • Willy9292 wrote:
    I can't buy that this is a random number generator issue. The balloon pop is supposed to give you donuts after 400 some attempts if not won before. This is either bad code or deliberate. Thoughts?

My thoughts are: outliers are more likely to post. "I've gotten 10 nukes!" - "I've only received ant signs!". The vast majority of people who occasional get items never ever post.
  • Willy9292 wrote:
    1. No donuts from balloon pop in Krustyland for 2 years
    2. Never a single tile from yellow sub
    3. Sign and debris only from rocket launch
    4. 5 weeks X 16 monorail tracks yield 2 straight tracks

I can't buy that this is a random number generator issue. The balloon pop is supposed to give you donuts after 400 some attempts if not won before. This is either bad code or deliberate. Thoughts?

What?! I've never gotten donuts fromy KrustyBrand balloon pop either, what the HE!)Y!