Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Rods Pies and Guns

the only way is to add yourself in another town
  • sealley123 wrote:
    When I look at all my neighbors I can see the totals of all the Rods, Pies and Guns (so far ) that they have collected. Is there anyway I can see how many Rods and pies that I collected, just for comparison purposes? All I can see is what my Gun score is so far. I've searched for this answer elsewhere but cannot find it.

I've also asked myself this question. There has to be an easier way to see our totals?
    What I do is I take a screenshot of my totals before it changes over to the other things we need to collect.

Or if someone is your neighbour on the forum, you could ask them to send you a screenshot of what they see with your totals.
  • sealley123 wrote:
    When I look at all my neighbors I can see the totals of all the Rods, Pies and Guns (so far ) that they have collected. Is there anyway I can see how many Rods and pies that I collected, just for comparison purposes? All I can see is what my Gun score is so far. I've searched for this answer elsewhere but cannot find it.

Interesting question, I never thought about that before.
  • Thanks for all your replies. Maybe this will be fixed in future game upgrades.