Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Running Two Towns??

You are guaranteed to have a neighbour that visits you! Lots of people have more than one town, commonly referred to as feeder towns, they can be helpful during events.
  • I'm really enjoying my second town, set up as RTTF.
    Actually enjoying playing it more than the first time.
  • I was super keen when I set up my second town... now my interest is waning so my second town is of course freeimum and only mainly gets played during low intenstity events. I clear it once a week between events and do a visits.

Tapball it hardly got played but this event is low intenstity and has an awesome prize so it's going a little behind my main town but on track.
  • I have two towns, one premium and one freemium. It's not a feeder town but was dumped on me by my oldest daughter who quit and I couldn't see it go to waste. Then she went and started a new town which she asked for help on during the monorail event as well as my youngest daughter who also asked for help so everyday I'm tapping into 4 towns Just to make sure they are on track. Even with 4 towns it doesn't take much time to make sure they are all on track for prizes. I tell ya tho, they better pick their towns back up themselves after this event is over. My oldest is pretty good about it, my youngest on the other hand seems to be like mom is getting me all the prizes so I'm gonna play outside all evening. Lol