Forum Discussion

• Hitting 939 is just like turning 13, you’re now a teenager, but that’s no reason to stop getting older.
  • "simpsonare;c-2040420" wrote:
    When you get to level 939 you go from one donut to a chance of 3. Plus the events are what keeps me staying and the always growing opportunity to redesign.

That only comes around every 1mill XP though, and averages out to 2 donuts a pop. So it’s kinda the same as pre-L939 when we’d get a single donut every 500K. I suppose it’s another interactive aspect of the game, but personally I’d rather just get an automatic 2 donuts.
  • "kromkromkrom;c-2040492" wrote:
    "lucienleon519;c-2040473" wrote:
    "simpsonare;c-2040420" wrote:
    When you get to level 939 you go from one donut to a chance of 3. Plus the events are what keeps me staying and the always growing opportunity to redesign.

That only comes around every 1mill XP though, and averages out to 2 donuts a pop. So it’s kinda the same as pre-L939 when we’d get a single donut every 500K. I suppose it’s another interactive aspect of the game, but personally I’d rather just get an automatic 2 donuts.

I'd rather have three. Even when I wasn't rolling in IGC I'd open boxes until I got three donuts. Why settle for less?

True... depends on your multiplier I guess. Mine is high enough that I get better value from putting the IGC to farming.
  • Now the good part comes @Squatch-1800 getting donuts so you can buy premium stuff... :p
  • "lucienleon519;c-2040762" wrote:
    I’m quitting soon as I reach level 940.

Couldn’t agree more!
    Or maybe when they bring KL back.

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.49,381 PostsLatest Activity: 19 hours ago
Related Posts