Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Satellite Station - ?!?!

Not going to get it. It looks large and annoying to me haha. But some might find it cool. Usually for most donut items If you click on its donut price you can view a transparent version of it in your town, just don't place it, and make sure you have donut spend confirmation turned on.
  • Before the event I thought I'd buy several items. This was the only one I liked. EA you want to take my donuts? Release the villains for purchase.
  • You can place it anywhere, it also can be placed on the ocean. But it gives currency or whatever its called. "cards" But I don't think long term it'll be useful, after the event it'll be a waste of space. No quests go with it.
  • heyababy47428 wrote:
    it goes anywhere which is nice, pavement, beach, squidport, over ocean tiles
    There IS a 4% multiplier, also earns 170 brass knuckles 4hrs

You just sold me on it. Hopefully it gives normal cash after the event, but either way will roll the dice especially as it can go on water.
  • heyababy47428 wrote:
    http://i.imgur.com/TUcLBSM.gif
    kinda goofy looking
    it goes anywhere which is nice, pavement, beach, squidport, over ocean tiles
    There IS a 4% multiplier, also earns 170 brass knuckles 4hrs
    Looks like it could go well with the Fortress of Lonelitude. Thanks for the animation!