Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Saving up cheater dice?

I might be missing something, but I use them as soon as I get them. Times are up and over 16 hours on most people I visit, so it helps.

I HAVE noticed, however, that sometimes I get fewer coins than other times, like 25 vs 150 or so.
  • I save them unless the last town i visit has more castles than i have nerds. Then i use them to finish the last castles off.
  • Yes, I do save up cheater 20 ... in case I need a boost to clear a level upgrade.

But after u have completed all quests and collected everything, u don't need much elixir from cheater 20.
  • lee67628 wrote:
    Yes, I do save up cheater 20 ... in case I need a boost to clear a level upgrade.

But after u have completed all quests and collected everything, u don't need much elixir from cheater 20.

:thumbup:

I think that was what was intended by EA, because if you try to level up without enough elixir you get a message about attacking someone. And the cheater-20 is the easiest way to get that last little bit, as you said.
  • Samaranth01 wrote:
    I save mine to use on revenge attacks on Invaders who wreck mine. :mrgreen:

Ditto :mrgreen:
  • I am saving mine because I think the payout will be higher towards the end of the event hopefully.
  • Nah, ive only got one prize to win and then im done. Doesnt look like we're getting free donuts for extra gold or elixir so I dont have much reason to carry on after I get the last prize.
  • Just got the statue. I dont care to save for anything now. Just playing to be playing. Stockpiling castle pieces and hay carts.... and flags. *shrugs*