Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Saw Street Lights on Sidewalks

Sometimes you can hack your device to do those things e.g: place cars on roads. Maybe he is a hacker, if you look closely between the king plow's plow and a parking lot you can see a decoration I have never seen before.
  • Itchem-Scratchem wrote:
    Sometimes you can hack your device to do those things e.g: place cars on roads. Maybe he is a hacker, if you look closely between the king plow's plow and a parking lot you can see a decoration I have never seen before.

Yep that's a un-released decoration. Clearly that's a hacked town
    yep that's the manhole and it's unreleased and available only on hack
  • LPNintendoITA wrote:
    Itchem-Scratchem wrote:

Does anybody know anything about the manhole? What it's supposed to go with ? I'm just curious. It seems like an odd thing to show off.
  • VinaBaker wrote:
    LPNintendoITA wrote:
    Itchem-Scratchem wrote:

Does anybody know anything about the manhole? What it's supposed to go with ? I'm just curious. It seems like an odd thing to show off.

(copy/paste from wiki)
    http://i.imgur.com/U7337eE.png
    The Mayan Calendar was a decoration available to build during the Treehouse of Horror XXIII Event. It could be constructed by aligning the Mysterious Artifacts together correctly. Upon completion of the Mayan Calendar, the player will unlock the Mayan God for their Springfield; unfortunately, he has no jobs nor does he unlock any quests. When he is unlocked, the player receives a question that pops up on their screen. If the player answers correctly the first time, they win 10 donuts plus Mayan Homer, a new costume for Homer. If the player doesn't get it right the first time, and gets it right on their second or third guess, they will just receive the Mayan Homer costume without any donuts.
  • The "manhole' isn't a hack.. but the placement of items is. If you look at the easter fence, it is right against he sidewalk, and right against the easter ponds on the other side. not possible to put stuff right against a fence on both sides without hacking.... although it should be, and I wish I knew how to do it myself.
  • danco214 wrote:
    VinaBaker wrote:
    LPNintendoITA wrote:
    Itchem-Scratchem wrote:

(copy/paste from wiki)
    http://i.imgur.com/U7337eE.png
    The Mayan Calendar was a decoration available to build during the Treehouse of Horror XXIII Event. It could be constructed by aligning the Mysterious Artifacts together correctly. Upon completion of the Mayan Calendar, the player will unlock the Mayan God for their Springfield; unfortunately, he has no jobs nor does he unlock any quests. When he is unlocked, the player receives a question that pops up on their screen. If the player answers correctly the first time, they win 10 donuts plus Mayan Homer, a new costume for Homer. If the player doesn't get it right the first time, and gets it right on their second or third guess, they will just receive the Mayan Homer costume without any donuts.

Thanks but it's a manhole cover not the calendar. I was curious what single manhole cover was doing.
  • danco214 wrote:
    The "manhole' isn't a hack.. but the placement of items is. If you look at the easter fence, it is right against he sidewalk, and right against the easter ponds on the other side. not possible to put stuff right against a fence on both sides without hacking.... although it should be, and I wish I knew how to do it myself.

The manhole is a hack silly, unless you have one
    danco214 wrote:
    The "manhole' isn't a hack.. but the placement of items is. If you look at the easter fence, it is right against he sidewalk, and right against the easter ponds on the other side. not possible to put stuff right against a fence on both sides without hacking.... although it should be, and I wish I knew how to do it myself.

The manhole is a hack silly, unless you have one

Sorry, my mistake, I thought it was the mayan calander until I compared the size of it to the one in my town. That's not what I thought it was, so you must be correct that its a manhole, which isn't available.