Forum Discussion

SirTraximus
Seasoned Newcomer
21 days ago

New Light speed bundle for hoth no longer accessible

Hi, 

I had set a microtransaction limit for myself and went to buy the Hoth lightspeed bundle I got the message saying (you set a limit go change it in the settings). It asked do you wish to continue with the purchase and as soon as I said no, it said I was ineligible and no longer able to buy the Hoth lightspeed bundle. I re-enabled my limit but the lightspeed bundle is no longer in the store. Can you activate it in my store again so i can purchase it please? I clearly do not have those characters and at those Relic Levels. 

Account: SirTraximus 1
Ally Code: 169-814-534
Player ID: Will give if you DM me

Thank you for your timely response

• Can close this post and mark as Solved. The game eventually brought the pack back in the store after time. I clicked on it again and cancelled the original order (it was stuck) then repurchased after and it worked. (there may be a bug there if you guys check). 

SirTraximus
    Seasoned Newcomer

Can close this post and mark as Solved. The game eventually brought the pack back in the store after time. I clicked on it again and cancelled the original order (it was stuck) then repurchased after and it worked. (there may be a bug there if you guys check).