Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Say goodbye to that nasty laaaaaaag

shawn59736 wrote:
Well, Halloween is over and, so it seem, so is that nasty lag.. I can flutter from one part of my Springfield to another with no problems. It was almost a pleasure hopping from neighbor to neighbor without waiting 20 minutes ( I do exaggerate)

<sigh of relief>

:thumbup:

I'm waaay beyond relieved as I happily wave goodbye to Halloween, and most especially the infernal lag.
  • Yes indeed, that event patch should have been refined properly before being put onto the update servers, I am glad it's done. Way too much lag and slowdown, even on my glorious iPad Mini 4. Christmas better be smooth as silk.
  • Solartron wrote:
    Christmas better be smooth as silk.

I predict Christmas will be just as laggy. Because the Monorail event was very laggy too.
  • shawn59736 wrote:
    Well, Halloween is over and, so it seem, so is that nasty lag.. I can flutter from one part of my Springfield to another with no problems. It was almost a pleasure hopping from neighbor to neighbor without waiting 20 minutes ( I do exaggerate)

<sigh of relief>

Springfield Heights is another lag issue, any unnecessary upgrades get rid of them :?