Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Scroll through Homer's Skins

I'm wondering what's going to happen to these Homers post event. They are wasted at the moment, all they do is spend 4 hrs on the same task over and over, don't even get to see them walking about. After the event? Will they go, will they get decent tasks? Do you really want multiple Homers running around anyway?
  • As a pure guess I suspect that they will return to their alternative universes as the only one that isn't already available as a skin (or was at some point ) is Evil Homer and I suppose that it could be released as a skin at some point in the future.
  • For sure.....
    I want to enjoy them walking around,
    the town but you can't,
    they are too valuable in generating matter......

you need to keep them on that task.......

EA you guys dropped the ball here.....PLEASE Fix it Mr sky finger

it would be really cool having them walking around,......
    kind of like a back to the future thingie

Stupid Flanders......
    Its all his fault
  • Many people will already have one or more of the skins for Homer in any case. I missed out on Evil Homer. Was that a Hallowe'en special? Perhaps we could have a job added for Homer which splits him into multiple characters at once so that we could see them all walking around together. Just keeping a screenshot of all the Homers in view at once will be some consolation for losing them at the end of the event.
  • Ros418 wrote:
    Many people will already have one or more of the skins for Homer in any case. I missed out on Evil Homer. Was that a Hallowe'en special? Perhaps we could have a job added for Homer which splits him into multiple characters at once so that we could see them all walking around together. Just keeping a screenshot of all the Homers in view at once will be some consolation for losing them at the end of the event.
    evil homer isn't available yet
  • My guess is that all of the skins will be available as premium purchase at event's end. Possibly we'll be awarded evil Homer but the others are established premium skins so i expect same to occur with that one too.

The second and third events will have alternate grown-up Lisa and Bart, so more likely to be a stand alone characters than skins like these Homers.