Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Sequel Stop Animation

Has anyone else's Sequel Stop begun showing the animation even without a character performing a task? I've always had difficulty getting one of the few characters that can do a task there to move to the area where the building is. I hope this is not a glitch, because I think it's great!
  • I have occasional glitch where everything on screen animates, within a limited area. I love it when it happens. Most noticeable is the gargoyle statues start going berserk. :D
  • If you are still struggling to get characters to go there, here's how you can do it:

*Send the character on a task (e.g. Wise Guy's 10 hour task) to go to the nearest shop which are buildings with the cash register icon over them.
    *Move the shop to an open area next to Sequel Stop.
    *Store the shop the character is in to take them off the task.
    *Send them back on the task (again Wise Guy's 10 hour task as an example) to go to a shop.
    *They should go to Sequel Stop now as long as any other shops don't interfere with them.
  • "PotBellyPigeon;c-2225112" wrote:
    If you are still struggling to get characters to go there, here's how you can do it:

*Send the character on a task (e.g. Wise Guy's 10 hour task) to go to the nearest shop which are buildings with the cash register icon over them.
    *Move the shop to an open area next to Sequel Stop.
    *Store the shop the character is in to take them off the task.
    *Send them back on the task (again Wise Guy's 10 hour task as an example) to go to a shop.
    *They should go to Sequel Stop now as long as any other shops don't interfere with them.

I've done this before, but it's too much work to do regularly, and I'm not always the best at reassigning characters tasks immediately lol