Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Shameful

Join the club I have lost a few donuts fast tapping. What I don't understand is EA implemented a "confirm" button to store items in your inventory but not when spending donuts or speeding up processes.
  • IconicCharm wrote:
    xrobotlove wrote:
    I've said this before, and I'm sure I'll say it again, but no one seems to take the advice...

Click on a building and take note of where that donut button is. Notice how its in the exact same place on the screen every time, for every building? It's in the middle of the right side of the screen. Avoid clicking in that spot. If you follow this rule while you're tapping ferociously, it won't matter what you accidentally click on. I collect all of the individual $ and xp (I like the sound) and I do it fast and carelessly. I just keep repositioning the screen so that the building, money, and xp are all on the left side of the screen, far enough away from the donut button. I haven't wasted any donuts since I started doing this!

I wasn't collecting from the building though I've never done this while tapping buildings I hit speed up as a joke and didn't hit cancel in time

Uh... Okay... Then you just answered the question you used as your thread title. Ie, it keeps happening because you're making it happen.
  • xrobotlove wrote:
    IconicCharm wrote:
    xrobotlove wrote:
    I've said this before, and I'm sure I'll say it again, but no one seems to take the advice...

Click on a building and take note of where that donut button is. Notice how its in the exact same place on the screen every time, for every building? It's in the middle of the right side of the screen. Avoid clicking in that spot. If you follow this rule while you're tapping ferociously, it won't matter what you accidentally click on. I collect all of the individual $ and xp (I like the sound) and I do it fast and carelessly. I just keep repositioning the screen so that the building, money, and xp are all on the left side of the screen, far enough away from the donut button. I haven't wasted any donuts since I started doing this!

I wasn't collecting from the building though I've never done this while tapping buildings I hit speed up as a joke and didn't hit cancel in time

Uh... Okay... Then you just answered the question you used as your thread title. Ie, it keeps happening because you're making it happen.

The title was rhetorical and I didn't expect anyone to say anything like this
  • dcline414 wrote:
    Is purposely clicking the speed up button on the Simpsons house as a joke funny when you do hit cancel in time or when you don't? I'm confused.

Just out of curiosity, do you also light currency on fire to see if you can blow it out before it burns up as a joke?

It gives me adrenaline I hate roller coasters and stuff so that gives me a little adrenaline rush.