Forum Discussion

Cousigames
New Spectator
3 years ago

Should I get Lisa's Recycling Plant?

I'm thinking of getting Lisa's recycling plant in order to get more donuts in the future. Is it worth it?
  • Definitely, especially if you can buy it as cheap as 30 donuts from the Yearbook.

The cost of buying the LLRP will be easily recovered eventually, since the plant itself is a good asset on helping you get 5 donuts every time you do Recycling .
  • The recycling plant is one of the few things I still tap every login. Forget sending chars on recycling tasks; just collect from this plant every 4 hrs and you'll have plenty of monorail tracks + 5 donuts every cycle too.
  • Yes, agree! Get it.

In my view the main benefit is getting the free monorail tracks without having to bother with the recycling jobs.
  • Absolutely!
    Besides being a pretty cool building, the constant adds to monorail tracks is great.
    Haven’t had to task folks to recycling in eons! And still collecting tracks

• Yes, buy it! That's one of the best, long-term investments the game has to offer. Plus, it keeps your main characters busy during the lulls between events. I keep all of the recycling buildings close to each other so it's easy to remember to send folks to work.
  • "fergiebanff;c-2213306" wrote:
    I’m confused, how does it work?

I collect blueprints every four hours. Those blueprints automatically accrue to give us five stages of prizes. The prizes are batches of monorail tracks, with the fifth batch including 5 pink sprinklies also. Then the cycle restarts. I'm not sure if the cycle resets every 7 days or not, because i cycle through it faster with the 4hr collections.

It's one of the few things i still do consistently. I have more track than I'll ever use; as long as they keep limiting our item count.
  • Thanks, just got it from the yearbook yesterday and didn’t know what the blueprints actually did.