Forum Discussion

anaquarind
New Spectator
10 years ago

Sideshow You

I have not gotten any donuts from SY since the superhero update. And I have logged in at least twice a day, almost every day. Something's fishy here.
  • moxxee wrote:
    4junk3000 wrote:
    How'bout you just go to KL twice a day, collect your tickets, pop your balloons, and move on..?

Maybe skip the over thinking of it because it's a game, not calculations for launching the space shuttle trajectory to Mars??

And then, when you eventually DO get donuts it's just a pleasant surprise, instead of some overdue expectation?

:lol: :lol:

Matt Damon went to Mars, but I think it was just a movie.
    http://www.practicalmachinist.com/vb/images/smilies/leaving.gif

That was a great movie! I saw it at the drive-in. :D

sandwedgeking wrote:
    Whoa, whoa, whoa, 4j3k. You're WAY underthinking this. TSTO is meant to be extremely complicated.

I'm gonna notate your misstep in one of my spreadsheets . . . just gotta locate the right one. :P

LOL, yes i know the game only requires touching a screen with one fingertip, but some people here seem to want to use statistics, trigonometry, and quantum physics, then document it all in Excel. You know, a lotta ins, a lotta outs, lotta what-have-yous.

I'll pass on all that, and have more fun designing cool things with the resources I'm given! I'm from this crazy world of "use what you have" and "adapt and overcome". Seemingly foreign concepts to many here.

Happy tapping, neighboreeno!
  • 4junk3000 wrote:
    sandwedgeking wrote:
    Whoa, whoa, whoa, 4j3k. You're WAY underthinking this. TSTO is meant to be extremely complicated.

I'm gonna notate your misstep in one of my spreadsheets . . . just gotta locate the right one. :P

LOL, yes i know the game only requires touching a screen with one fingertip, but some people here seem to want to use statistics, trigonometry, and quantum physics, then document it all in Excel. You know, a lotta ins, a lotta outs, lotta what-have-yous.

I'll pass on all that, and have more fun designing cool things with the resources I'm given! I'm from this crazy world of "use what you have" and "adapt and overcome". Seemingly foreign concepts to many here.

Happy tapping, neighboreeno!

https://hopelessbreathless.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/amen.gif
  • None for a very long time

(Off topic any one knows why i can only answer via quick reply? Working on safari)
  • Osg00d wrote:
    None for a very long time

(Off topic any one knows why i can only answer via quick reply? Working on safari)

Forum has been experiencing technical difficulties for a few days now. They are working on it.
  • Tnx, thought it was my device. Been working a few long days lately havent been able to check the forum for more then a week
  • Osg00d wrote:
    Tnx, thought it was my device. Been working a few long days lately havent been able to check the forum for more then a week

Fyi i just switched from chrome to dolphin browser and not experiencing same problem. Maybe try that.