Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Simpson snowmen

I was decorating my Simpson house backyard for Christmas and decided I wanted the Simpson snow men (the one where everybody's is great except for Bart's) I found Homers, Marge's, grandpas, Lisa's, Bart's and Maggie's but I could not find the pets so I'm not sure if there is Santa's helper snowdog or a snowball 2 snowcat. Is there snowpets for the Simpson pets because if there is I have got them but I just can't find them
  • There is. And at least the dog is a multiplier. I found mine in storage and just put it back out.

Always good to do a full inventory audit for inadvertently stored bonus multipliers. I added 3.25% the other day from this.

I also have some snowmen that are identical looking, but store separately because one is bonus and one is not. So check carefully
  • "4junk3000;c-1833406" wrote:
    There is. And at least the dog is a multiplier. I found mine in storage and just put it back out.

Always good to do a full inventory audit for inadvertently stored bonus multipliers. I added 3.25% the other day from this.

I also have some snowmen that are identical looking, but store separately because one is bonus and one is not. So check carefully

Thanks I found them now