Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Snow globe or not snow globe?

Good morning Lynn. I counted 12 (that includes 2 different Burns skins) that can perform in there. I don't know if you get the skins or not once you buy it but I highly doubt it. It's one of those deco's that is cool now but how will you feel about spring, summer, etc...? But once it's gone, we'll we see it again? I'd just get it!
  • https://simpsonswiki.com/w/images/0/08/Giant_Snow_Globe_Jobs.png
    all the people that can work there.
    no the skins are not given there. you need to have the skins to unlock their job there
  • 1. Doubt it.
    2. I have 10 characters performing at the moment. Max at any one time.
    3. Was worth it to me.
  • I bought it I'm not going to leave it out all year round but I will bring it out every Christmas season it is a really cool item in a way to show off your town and what's 10 bucks
  • I like globes as much as balloons.
    This was a no brainier I grabbed it as soon as released.

No regrets! :D
  • Murderhorn vs snow globe

For me it was the snow globe as it looks cool but wait theeeeeeeres more. It has a big amount of space for a bunch of you're spring fielders to do tasks in. So in that aspect of choosing between two things like that it was any easy decision.

Happy tapping and hope that made sense or helped making you're decision a little easier. The murder horn as one task with ho,we but its not visual so kind of not as cool. Just saying.
  • Love the snow globe. I don't know yet if I'll leave it out or not, but I am thoroughly enjoying it! Was it mine you saw Lynn??
  • Any chance someone who has it could post a picture of it in their town? I have yet to see what it looks like in action...
  • glenjamin8 wrote:
    Seriously how can you justify paying $10 for an animated snow globe? I wouldn't pay $10 for a real snow globe! It looks tacky as hell and the novelty will wear off once the event is over.

Just like any other thing I would pay $10 for...I deem it is worth it to me, and I pay for it. I'm sure there are probably things you would buy that I would not. Everybody is different, and they spend their money on what they want....no need for judgement. :? Some people like snow globes...tacky or not. I like the way it looks in the winter area of my town, and the tasks for all the characters in it are great! AND if I only have it out in my town during the winter months, that's good enough for me.