Forum Discussion

• I never bought the snowmen and couldn't visit friends, so I hadn't noticed.

But I did take down most of my decorations and noticed something amusing.

Since Homer is, of course, lazy, the Simpson house still has their's up. You'll recall that one of their decorations was a traditional snowman, all that now remains is the top hap, scarf and carrot.

A nice little touch.
  • Well, I for one am annoyed that they melted the ones I bought for donuts. They shouldn't be allowed to do that (and yes, I am being serious for once).

We bought them, leave them alone. Melt the free ones.

I was going to use them as marble statues. Now they are melted heads in Burn's lawn, figured he would want Homer and Bart's heads in his yard.
  • Since the snowmen/women we bought are half-melted, I put them in storage. First, I didn't want them to completely melt with the next update. Second, they just didn't blend with the town now that it's green. Third, I didn't really need the vanity points or the token 0.5% bonus as I have other premium items.

I figured when EA goes back to snow (presumably next holiday season), I'll bring them out again.
  • I would have loved having the original statues to use but now im at a loss with that to do with em

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.49,394 PostsLatest Activity: 20 minutes ago