Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Soccer net

So I noticed that soccer nets were for sale in the store and now have a 0.50% multiplier... Rather than buy some, I thought "hmm, I probably have some in the inventory left over from Tap Ball". Lo and behold I had 5, but I pulled 'em out, placed 'em and.... no change in multiplier... it still sits at 989.0%
I suppose my question is... Are the ones in the store new, different nets with a multiplier? Or is this just a mistake on the part of EA?

P.S. Soccer nets should explode and set on fire when tapped like when drunken Homer drives through one in the show. As in the episode where the kids get blamed for Homer/Carl/Lenny/Barney's drunken rampage.
  • "NarraMine88;1583220" wrote:
    OK thanks Sean... BTW do they look any different?

They are bigger than the non premium version.
  • "NarraMine88;1583220" wrote:

The look exactly the same
  • "Deadshot_DCU;1583272" wrote:
    "NarraMine88;1583220" wrote:

The premium one is bigger.
  • "doh1886;1583274" wrote:
    "Deadshot_DCU;1583272" wrote:
    "NarraMine88;1583220" wrote:

The premium one is bigger.

In my game they are the same look, same shape, take up the same space. I had to put the premium ones in a different spot so I won't forget and store them.
  • Anyone know if one of the tapball players has a task with a soccer net?

I bought a second one to make a soccer field for my new barrio part of town and would like to make someone play there.
  • "ArmpitAttack;1583346" wrote:
    You can set trash there, have Lisa clean it up, then shift her to soccer lisa kicking balls task, or juggling.

Thank you! I frequently forget this clever method.

I'll add in case it's news for others:

What's sometimes easier, particularly if you have trash around your town serving a decorative purpose, is to put a piece of trash near her, make her clean it, then move the trash as she's doing it. Complete the task after she's been relocated.

You can do this method with anyone sitting on a bench too. After moving the bench with them on it, store the bench.