Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Special itens in the treat bag

The Treat bags redeem elements for use in THOH premium items , this year you gather various items to craft the new Houses and premium characters .

Donuts, Candy Corns, Nails ,Bullet shells (shoots down UFOs ) and Broken Pink Fences . Donuts can be obtained other ways of course , but the crafting elements I listed are probably what was meant. You can also score Rigelian Shrub Sculptures , and a Human Test Subject decoration.
  • She said she got a "rigellian shrub" in those bags, is this possible?

EDIT: Nevermind, thanks a lot mate you answered already :)
  • I got two human test devices, two alien shrubs and 3 spooky walls so far. No need to waste donuts or Halloween items to craft these decorations.
  • jankrohn wrote:
    I got two human test devices, two alien shrubs and 3 spooky walls so far. No need to waste donuts or Halloween items to craft these decorations.

That's awesome!! I have a alien shrub and a human test device, just one of each. No spooky walls so far. But I did craft one to start, before I realized I wanted to skip those. I was just so excited to finally be able to craft something.

But those walls are a nice little bonus, kinda like a white picket fence. The multiplier makes it better that many other items.

I also got 2 donuts from one bag. And 4 so far from visiting neighbors during this event, but not any from shooting down UFO's. Still any free donuts make me happy :wink: