Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Springfield Falls

It was in an limited-time episode tie in update over a year ago, with the Swanky Fish as well. It was only available for less than a week. The Swanky Fish was re-released for a limited time earlier this year with another episode tie-in, the Falls haven't reappeared. They are very nice, I know.
  • The falls are really beautiful and it was one of those items given away for free - that was the amazing part. Last season's tie-ins seemed better than this years - I love the Fort and the falls - makes for a great nature area. My next big purchase maybe the campground area with the Bart skin.

The Swanky fish was pricy, so I avoided it at the time - regretting it - but bought it when it was offered during the kumiko tie-in. That and the Japanese Homer billboard sign.

Hoping for a great yard sale and can't wait for next season's tie-ins. Really, if EA wants to make a killing - offer some of the previous year's tie-ins and holiday items as limited time premium items!
  • yeh the falls is one of those unique items that bring character to your town that I would pay some donuts for

rather than another apartment building (mandula) or another shop etc...that stuff will never get my cash