Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Springfield heighs buildings

Muntz House
  • Too busy tapping. Just moved Krusty's mansion over. And put some disco music on and opened a beer. Krustyland... better go grab all those fences I have stored over there. But WHEN?
  • Grumpstown wrote:
    going to put all the mansions over there, probably the skyscrapers too. major redesign here i come :D

Yup, looks like a lot of redecorating to do. I love this.
  • YodaFax wrote:
    Btw: It seems to work both ways, I placed my "IKEA" in the proper side of town 8)

For the record. IKEA is swedish. Not danish. And a danish "shøp" would never been painted in blue and yellow, which are the swedish colors. The danish flag is white and red.

My husband tought it was hilarious (he's danish), but I almost got a heartattack (Im swedish)
  • EvaMohlin wrote:
    YodaFax wrote:
    Btw: It seems to work both ways, I placed my "IKEA" in the proper side of town 8)

For the record. IKEA is swedish. Not danish. And a danish "shøp" would never been painted in blue and yellow, which are the swedish colors. The danish flag is white and red.

My husband tought it was hilarious (he's danish), but I almost got a heartattack (Im swedish)

I know, I'm norwegian - and I laughed :lol: