Forum Discussion

11 years ago

squidport or krustyland

Pick one; either Suidport or Krustyland when finished; go do the other. If you pick Krustyland first keep building the tiles
  • I would go for krustyland over squidport first.

It was a nice change of pace building out krustyland while still working on Springfield.
    Squidport is nice, but you can keep saving up tiles for it and if you are working KL, then you
    stand less of a chance of tapping your last tile :-)

• Regardless of which one you design & build first, you should start generating squidport boardwalk tiles yesterday! It's a slow process and gets slower as you go along.
  • well I started squidport up again its got 3 days, but im not too worried cause I do have enough for a decent sized squidport already, I have like 127 tiles already set aside and ive used some of mine already!! Thanks for the input, I think I will go ahead and start Krustyland, I realize Valentines day will be starting up soon so I think until then I will start Krustyland, take a break for Valentines day and work on it going back and forth between SF story line and Krustyland, what can I say...im a multi-tasker its just gets tiresome working on just one thing at a time...plus aside from this game im also playing The Witcher, Neverwinter, looking through forums on multiple stuff and I have a 5 year old...just like to stay busy!!! lol
  • Well both mine are done. I don't like krappyland lol. My shuttle crashes. Both take forever to build. Maybe start both & see what you like