Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Storage sale

I would really love it if we could sell or even just delete more items instead of just storing them. Things like unwanted event prizes, regretted purchases, and bonsai trees. It would free us up for buying more items without having to worry about taking up storage space and scrolling through so many things in storage in order to find the things we’re looking for.
What would you sell if you could?
    lucienleon519
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Apart from wanting to get rid of all the Lard Lads, I'd just be happy with a better storage system.
  • I would sell SH objects
    To improve though, I wish I could have the search by name
  • To get rid of those bonsai trees I even don't want money for them :smiley: :smiley:
  • "pyesmom381;d-232346" wrote:
    It would free us up for buying more items without having to worry about taking up storage space and scrolling through so many things in storage in order to find the things we’re looking for.
    What would you sell if you could?

I wouldn't sell anything, as I'm always pulling old things out that work with new events.

Example: I have a bunch of columns and Egyptian like things in storage, from some old event. If I had sold those, I wouldn't be able to use with the new mummy stuff coming this event.

What I DO want, is a simple alphabetical index, so we can jump to a place instead of scrolling from the beginning.

I also want all of the categories to remember where we last scrolled. Right now, some do and some don't. Two very simple fixes are all that's needed.

But we should all be allowed to sell whatever we want. Idk why the game makers are such control freaks.
  • Wish we could sell right from storage, or even delete stuff with out selling. I have so much trash from the spaceshuttle. I wish I could just delete it from storage. We are talking over 1500 of each.
  • "vibra5;c-2007035" wrote:
    I would sell SH objects
    To improve though, I wish I could have the search by name

I’d love to be able to search by name! After playing since 2013, my storage is so CONFUSING! A simple search option would really be nice.

Also, even if we can’t sell, I wish there was an option to store unused items in a separate storage, just to make things easier. Like a drag and drop! A folder in which we could easily retrieve items, but also hidden enough so that we don’t have to endlessly scroll past things we’ll probably never use!
  • "Doughal;c-2007471" wrote:
    "Chris60119;c-2007147" wrote:
    Wish we could sell right from storage, or even delete stuff with out selling. I have so much trash from the spaceshuttle. I wish I could just delete it from storage. We are talking over 1500 of each.

I created a little paddock and place all my debris in there. Then, when it's quiet between quests, I send Homer and Lisa on the 'Clean up Springfield' task.

I know it's a bit of a ball ache tapping on them every 6 seconds (especially when you have loads of debris) but there's the odd Bonut reward every so often! :wink:

Not worth the effort for 1 doughnut here and there.