Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Storage

The more characters you have unlocked at a building the bigger the storage.

1 Character - 10
2 Characters - 20
3 Characters - 50
4 Characters - 100
5 Characters - 200
  • xxjenn1xx wrote:
    Hiya

Apologies if this has been asked I've gone through the first 10 pages and also looked through the walk throughs!

How do I get more storage for the tasks in S.H? I've unlocked the pharmaceutical building, sent a couple of characters to do jobs to earn pills but then it says I need more storage so I can't send characters to do tasks!! I've unlocked everyone for the coffee shop, furniture store and technology building I've got 2 more to unlock for the gym but they don't give additional storage. Am I missing something??

Don't worry about it right now. Buy the characters you haven't bought yet, and keep upgrading your buildings--the condo is easiest. You'll eventually have enough real estate points to be able to hire more characters than you have now. Once you hire the characters, your storage will increase.

For now, you'll have to spend some pills each time you max out in order to make more. Might be easier to just not make pills for now, since they will eat up your valuable coffee.
  • This is where I am confused because all the people I have unlocked have said how much storage is unlocked but now it's only saying how much money i need to have to unlock there is no mention of storage as well. The next person to unlock at pharmaceuticals is cletus but it only says I need 28.2m there's no mention of additional storage. I can't upgrade mansions because they all require pills and I can't make pills because I'm out of storage :(

• xxjenn1xx wrote:
    This is where I am confused because all the people I have unlocked have said how much storage is unlocked but now it's only saying how much money i need to have to unlock there is no mention of storage as well. The next person to unlock at pharmaceuticals is cletus but it only says I need 28.2m there's no mention of additional storage. I can't upgrade mansions because they all require pills and I can't make pills because I'm out of storage :(

Yes, it's odd, but it stops telling you how much additional storage you'll get. But if you unlock the character, you will get the storage.

Don't worry about upgrading the mansions--they are expensive and require a ton of pills. For now, you'll get better bang for your buck with condos and parking lots.
  • You have to grind out the first 3 repeatedly and build those types of buildings, then eventually you'll get to pills, phones and trophies. And you can get 300k for every 200 furniture items you buy- trees, jet-skis they will bump up your rep without the need to get everything all at once. Just pick one thing to get with what you have available, say coffee don't get pills or trophies ( lately I've just gotten 1 of the premium ones at 2each, so I slowly get one at a time while not putting a huge dent in the product I want). But you should focus on trash first and SH second as the monorail is temporary and SH is not.