Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Strange Donut Bug for High Bonus Players

I’m getting shafted on about every other Rat Trap Delivery Truck purchase. Bummer.

I’m a high bonus player (3,069.55%), and should be leveling up 2-3 times per RTDT purchase (2,377,170 xp). However, I’ve noticed that I either get 1 or 3 levels, never 2.

Turns out, I get correct levels whenever my final xp amount is *lower* than my starting xp amount.

For example:
Start with 125,359. Buy 1 RTDT giving me 2,501,859 xp, leveling up twice. Instead, I level up once and end up with the correct 501,859 xp.

However, when I buy a RTDT that causes my final do to “roll over”, i.e., go from 878,359 to 254,859, I get the correct 3 level ups.

Can anyone who gets over 2,000,000 xp per RTDT confirm this? Buy just one Rat Trap Delivery Truck at a time and see how many times you level up.
  • I only noticed because when my XP bar is almost full I tend to buy a rat truck (don't like see the bar like that LOL), and since I am at a stage where each truck is more than 1M xp I should get 2 level up, and sometimes I only get one.
  • I believe someone on the forum had switched to book burning mobiles, can't for the life of me think which thread they posted in or who it was... but they said the low Base XP combined with their high bonus and collided meant they could buy them and not lose out as much
  • "Dougie_Powers_17;c-1839027" wrote:
    I believe someone on the forum had switched to book burning mobiles, can't for the life of me think which thread they posted in or who it was... but they said the low Base XP combined with their high bonus and collided meant they could buy them and not lose out as much

I’m fairly sure Cobblestone Walls are better than RTT, but you’d need a lot of space and the chances of your game refreshing is quite high