Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Stupid sexy Flanders quest line?

Wait for part 2 of this event. Seems the best prizes are in part 2
  • Whatever enjoy this boring event I'm going to play quest for stuff they have way more cool prizes then this
  • ytwilson wrote:
    I have to say, reading the forum, this is the least complained about event I have seen.

It's getting a few more complaints than stonecutters, but fewer than last xmas. There are definitely a lot of glitches, though, which raises the level of complaining.
  • gm0471 wrote:
    Whatever enjoy this boring event I'm going to play quest for stuff they have way more cool prizes then this

Oh, no. Come back soon...

https://p.gr-assets.com/540x540/fit/hostedimages/1380434498/876988.gif
  • gm0471 wrote:
    Whatever enjoy this boring event I'm going to play quest for stuff they have way more cool prizes then this

Dont let the door hit you on the way out.

I for one am loving this event and its my second xmas. Its awesome!
    Of course, I also enjoyed last years christmas wheel..but lets not speak of such things :twisted: :mrgreen:
  • I think most of the prizes have been a little meh but have still been enjoying the event overall.
    I know it is quite glitchy but yeah. For people who are experiencing their first X-mas event, I think it would be quite a lot of fun.
  • gm0471 wrote:

did my little 6 year old get a log in here???
    barryriddl474
    Seasoned Newcomer
    brandonl1226 wrote:
    gm0471 wrote:

Oh, no. Come back soon...

https://p.gr-assets.com/540x540/fit/hostedimages/1380434498/876988.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:
  • gm0471 wrote:
    all you guys are not friendly im saying im leaving and you don't care

I've found the forum to be very friendly. Maybe if you were less consistently negative about the whole reason we're on this forum, more people would care.