Forum Discussion

Willy9292
Rising Vanguard
7 years ago

Survival tip with current glitches

I and others have discovered a common element of sorts in these glitches. I thought it was worth a thread of its own.

1. When you collect, this glitch will stop acting on input until all cash and XP are collected. It will then allow you to continue. If I play that way, or minimize collecting, its workable but slow. IF I keep trying to do stuff, it buffers the input, and adds it to the list of things to do, one at a time. Its like there is no ability to multitask, all instructions are dealt with in a linear manner, and 1 must be complete before 2 is started. This results in either the buffer overloading ( Usually a crash depending on device ), or an lag list so long that it seems the game has frozen. I tested this and was able to resume again after a half hour when I went click crazy to load up the list.

2. So, before I dig, or collect a donut box I make sure that everything is done. When I do that I can dig with no problem. When I don't it usually locks up the dig at the end. I have probably completed 200 digs this way.

3. When visiting friends I have to ensure that all collection is done, AND the you have collected the maximum from this friend box comes up and is cleared BEFORE moving on.

In my towns I have been able to continue slowly progressing.

For those who have had levels reset or the store go awol this doesn't help. Sorry.
  • good post. :+1:

store your IRS building to get rid of the tap radius. even if you quickly tap as many buildings as you can to collect their payouts, the screen won't lock up and you can still freely move around your town after tapping. also works on buildings with multiple characters tasked there (aka the she she lounge).

there's still a brief delay when going into edit mode, and it lasts exactly as long as the translucent bonus box around the dig site takes to disappear from view. but the biggest lockup still occurs when tasking everyone with the job manager... it's a good minute or two before you can control your screen again. haven't found a way around this yet, other than to task people one at a time. personally, i'd rather wait it out than do that though...
  • "simpsonare;c-2002974" wrote:
    "tapebelt;c-2002955" wrote:
    good post. :+1:

store your IRS building to get rid of the tap radius. even if you quickly tap as many buildings as you can to collect their payouts, the screen won't lock up and you can still freely move around your town after tapping. also works on buildings with multiple characters tasked there (aka the she she lounge).

there's still a brief delay when going into edit mode, and it lasts exactly as long as the translucent bonus box around the dig site takes to disappear from view. but the biggest lockup still occurs when tasking everyone with the job manager... it's a good minute or two before you can control your screen again. haven't found a way around this yet, other than to task people one at a time. personally, i'd rather wait it out than do that though...

Doing so will reset your IRS level though

nah.
  • "matthewtracy;c-2002950" wrote:
    However, my morning tapping routine takes forever. My family thinks I have a serious GI problem.

:D

• I've resorted to this as well. 24 hour tasks every morning to minimize the pile up throughout the day.

However, my morning tapping routine takes forever. My family thinks I have a serious GI problem.
  • "tapebelt;c-2002955" wrote:
    good post. :+1:

Doing so will reset your IRS level though
  • My issue is the game locking up if one of my characters gets turned into a minion, so I try to send them on task as soon as possible.