Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Tennis is over!

Players, stop grinding for Oscars! Let us now ignore the swathes of tennis courts that have polluted our Springfields!

Managed to empty out the Yearbook Yard Sale, and have boosted my multiplier to 2089.43%. Can't remember what the max cash limit is, but at $3,382,287,899 the end must be in sight. (Isn't it $4billion and something?)
  • Managed to up my multiplier from 290% to just about 970 so I'm a happy bunny so to speak.....
  • I didn't even bother to farm tennis courts. Although my multiplier is only about 980%, it's enough. I'm sitting on a pile of donuts, even without any farming. Y'know, we haven't had a "real" event since before the first of the year. Even the Christmas event was just a series of mini events and this last tennis thing doesn't even qualify as an event. I'm really hoping something big appears soon. I'm getting really bored...
  • Yip... went from low 800% to just shy of 1600% thanks to grinding away for those damn tennis courts! ?
    mystery2mi
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Managed to go from 1374% to over 2000% in my main town. I stopped at 300 a few days ago because that many tennis courts is horrifying to me. I have only managed to hide 30 of them so far. I have a long way to go... :/
  • I didn't even go into my game but two or three times over the last two weeks. Certainly not to place tennis courts everywhere. If the next event is another dud I imagine it will be me not caring about going into the game for the next duration. I picked up some new games over literally the last five months of depleting events.
  • I've only polluted my Springfield heights area with tennis courts which I don't think of as part of my Springfield so quite happy to have a few tennis courts in there.