Forum Discussion

11 years ago

The 15 donuts "reward"

15 free donuts are better then no donuts.
  • Mathwall wrote:

+1 :thumbup:

Might be a low amount but it better than the odd few we tend to get, so tbh i was quite happy to receive those
  • I really wish it wasn't just the fences, though. I've "won" 4 ponds and 5 egg piles from 27 blue (uncommon) boxes.
  • Although I like the fences the 15 donut prize is a joke. The prize should have been a unique building or character only available by sucking out.
  • Yep, how dare EA give us 15 doughnuts for some easy achievement most people will accomplish anyways.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/20131218/4927722/simpsons-sarcasm-detector-broken-o.gif
  • NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Mathwall wrote:

+1 :thumbup:

Might be a low amount but it better than the odd few we tend to get, so tbh i was quite happy to receive those

Plus that's the most we've gotten free far this year New years we got 10 Superbowl gave us 7 I don't remember if we also got donuts for valentines and we got 5 donuts for saint Patrick's day so they could've given us 5 but didn't. I know that 15 donuts may not be alot for a premium player like myself but I'm sure plenty of freemium players appreciate it and I do enjoy getting free donuts.
  • I'm trying to surround Wolfcastle's mansion with the fences, so I sort of want them for that reason. But as someone who has to scrimp and save donuts unless she gets a gift card, 15 donuts would be a nice boost.