Forum Discussion

9 years ago

The Caverns

i am just on the second part of the cavern quest so far. it is a fairly big decoration and the only animation that im aware of as of now are bats flying out while it is in use. so my answer is :?:
  • I would not pay for it but it does have a funny quest line I couldn't stop laughing at the rigelians
  • Send me a PM with your user name so I can add you and I'll do what I can prospector wise to help you get it. If you get enough event currency, you have a good chance of getting it the last day when we have unlimited turn ins.
  • Theajking wrote:
    Is it worth it im only on 19750 so i don't think i will be able to reach it, is it worth doughnuts?

Add me as a neighbor, I can drop off a lot of prospectors for you to get some crafting materials.
  • I don't want the caverns either.

So I guess this means I can put all my materials on crafting instead? I want those rocks.
  • Feel free to add me as a neighbor, too. I'll drop off prospectors in your town.
  • Obviously everyone has differing tastes... I'm big on townscaping & totally dig it /nature stuff... missed Corral at end of Act2 though by 250 & won't be paying for that one :roll: