Forum Discussion

11 years ago

The decorations in the boxes are insulting.

You're right on. These missery boxes are an insult!
Work to get 500 blue eggs and you're gifted with 100 golden eggs, then for 500 pink eggs you get the privilege of another box that gives you 300 golden eggs. When you get 500 golden eggs your wonderful gift are two "rainbow" fences....so exciting and rewarding! And only for 1500 eggs. Goody! Goody!

The only fun thing in this shameful update is zapping the bunnies, while imagining they are other than rabbits....

Personally I clear my town and visit for my neighbors. This trying to force us to expend $ has backfired, I won't waste one penny more in this game.
  • Only if that was the least of this events issues.

The pile just get bigger and bigger lmao :lol:

• I dont think the decorations are insulting at all.

I think people are blowing things out of proportion.

The decorations are very spring-like and pastel and cute and stuff.

My biggest problem is that I want everything now and find it hard to resist buying tons of eggs.

Someone save me from myself! :-)
  • People have been begging for new decorations for quite some time. We now have a bunch that you can get from just playing the game. Now everybody is upset because they aren't the ones they would have chosen. People are never happy. Personally, not some of these aren't my taste, but who am I to complain? It is nice they gave them to us.
  • chippers29775 wrote:
    TheFrogglin wrote:
    I'm fine with fences, lovely. No worries. Ponds? Very nice, they look good in town. Adore the trees, not a bother getting those.
    However if I get one more pile of easter eggs, I may have to say something unladylike.

I haven't gotten any of those yet - just the Easter tree. Does the pond have a bonus payout?

No, the pond just improves Vanity.
  • epolng wrote:
    People have been begging for new decorations for quite some time. We now have a bunch that you can get from just playing the game. Now everybody is upset because they aren't the ones they would have chosen. People are never happy. Personally, not some of these aren't my taste, but who am I to complain? It is nice they gave them to us.

I've been wanting a beach umbrella or two, so that's nice. And new fencing options are good to have. And the pond is pretty. I understand not being supper stoked on a pile of eggs, though, especially if it's not even an egg generator. I think mostly people are just tired of the grind and don't like the element of chance combined with it.
  • emmcee1 wrote:
    OrdealByFire wrote:
    Worse than getting a box of Gold Eggs, which is hardly a prize at all, in my opinion -- more like a slap in the face.

Is it that you didn't want to make Easter decorations available for Donuts because no idiot in their right mind would pay for them?

I have a feeling very few people will fall for this obvious "BAI ARE DONITS" scam.

You know, this MAY shock you, you don't have to play it and they are free.

Totally true, maybe its just us aussies who just like to play...and think
    Its cool to get anything.
  • My biggest issue with all the stuff is no place to put it. Do I destroy more lakes so I can place ponds. No where to build fences. Absolutely no space to make an Easter section. At least give us more land if you are going to force us to store up fences and other things that need land to build.
  • traceym64 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    OrdealByFire wrote:
    Worse than getting a box of Gold Eggs, which is hardly a prize at all, in my opinion -- more like a slap in the face.

Is it that you didn't want to make Easter decorations available for Donuts because no idiot in their right mind would pay for them?

I have a feeling very few people will fall for this obvious "BAI ARE DONITS" scam.

You know, this MAY shock you, you don't have to play it and they are free.

Totally true, maybe its just us aussies who just like to play...and think
    Its cool to get anything.
    This reminds me of the old joke "if dirty socks and underwear were free would you want those also?" (OK! If the underwear was Cameron Diaz's :shock: :shock: :shock: :mrgreen: )
  • Can't wait for the Fourth of July Fences and Ponds! YaaaYYYY! So creative!
  • I'm not one to gripe about this game, but this Easter update is a joke. I hate it. I've only been playing since last October and I've really enjoyed the game (and its event updates) thus far, but thsi one is the worst of them all. Fences, fence, fence, tree, tree, pond, beach towel, fence, fence...etc.

I thought it was kind of clever that they added that fences for donuts element until after days and days of collecting eggs all I have are stupid fences and these pointless decorations. Boring.