Forum Discussion

12 years ago

The dome out of the simpsons movie

:lol: I love it how nobody replies, everyone's just like: :shock: "QUICK ITS THAT GUY WITH THE PADDLE!!!! RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • ecneralc wrote:
    It'd be neat to have the dome but how would they make it so can see it in the game could make a smaller version that could trap a few buildings in instead :D

That's a good idea. Maybe over a 4x4 or a 5x5 set of tiles. I like it.
  • jacko_9997 wrote:
    Imagine if they had that in tapped out....
    It's just like THE DOME- 10,000,000 even though all it does is trap your town in a pointless bubble....
    Just a random thought

Shhh you shouldnt put a price tag on it that high in case EA is watching :lol:

I wouldnt mind the Dome being added to the game, not quite sure how it would work tho :?

I like the sun blocker ;)

http://bite-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/mr-burns-blocking-out-the-sun-e1330714037246.jpg
  • ecneralc wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    jacko_9997 wrote:
    Imagine if they had that in tapped out....
    It's just like THE DOME- 10,000,000 even though all it does is trap your town in a pointless bubble....
    Just a random thought

Shhh you shouldnt put a price tag on it that high in case EA is watching :lol:

I wouldnt mind the Dome being added to the game, not quite sure how it would work tho :?

I like the sun blocker ;)

http://bite-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/mr-burns-blocking-out-the-sun-e1330714037246.jpg

Haha ya that episode was good

The sunblocker would bring night time to Springfield and that would be cool......
  • PuertoRockUno wrote:
    sunblocker would be great! then it could trigger the "Who Shot Mr. Burns" events.

we'd need that sundial decoration, too.

Sundial would be cool too :)

Nice avatar btw :)

wyendn wrote:
    The sunblocker would bring night time to Springfield and that would be cool......

Ahh yes good shout :) two birds with one stone and all that ;) lol