Forum Discussion

11 years ago

The donuts we would have spent on these FP items

Yes a million times yes, they look like awesome prizes. Forget saint Patricks day we need this! It comes with every thing anyone has asked for on this forum.
  • I'm excited I'm glad we got an update that's a decoration only one, now we just need it for KL. And I like this change up from normal updates something different and new, gives new excitement towards game. Thanks EA now we just need some land and more FP updates n I'll be happy along with Maggie!
  • jenniferbusc wrote:
    I'm excited I'm glad we got an update that's a decoration only one, now we just need it for KL. And I like this change up from normal updates something different and new, gives new excitement towards game. Thanks EA now we just need some land and more FP updates n I'll be happy along with Maggie!

i would rather more updates like this or even new things for the squid port.. krustyland updates would be a waste seeing how basically no one uses it after they finish it.. (maybe visit to do the balloon thing but nothing else)
  • baddazoner wrote:
    soprano_1980 wrote:
    Oh my god really?? Haha why? There's no update to focus on or tasks to rush up. They finished it in 2 minutes and now what?

Also what is that like.... $100! Oh lord

no idea why anyone would waste the money doing that.. maybe they want to be the first person with everything?

OP- i would only spend donuts on stampy and only if it was reasonably priced.. 100-150 max not 300 like that rip off of a whale.

Ok priceless may have been an overshoot haha, but when he came on I'd have definitely been tempted! If we just say 100 donuts for each one that's still a lot of money we would have put into this. I love this little update
  • baddazoner wrote:
    jenniferbusc wrote:
    I'm excited I'm glad we got an update that's a decoration only one, now we just need it for KL. And I like this change up from normal updates something different and new, gives new excitement towards game. Thanks EA now we just need some land and more FP updates n I'll be happy along with Maggie!

i would rather more updates like this or even new things for the squid port.. krustyland updates would be a waste seeing how basically no one uses it after they finish it.. (maybe visit to do the balloon thing but nothing else)

Hence why the need to give a major update for KL,

Oh I forgot to put SP in there but that goes along with KL in my eyes!
  • jenniferbusc wrote:
    baddazoner wrote:
    jenniferbusc wrote:

Hence why the need to give a major update for KL,

Oh I forgot to put SP in there but that goes along with KL in my eyes!

they would need to overhaul KL and change it in lots of ways to make it worthwhile.. besides the chance to win 5 donuts there is no reason to go there after you finish.. exchanging 30000 tickets only gets you two hundred thousand and it takes pretty long to do, whilst it only takes a 2-3 day max in Springfield to do

doesn't help that KL is on another map there's already a lot of loading screens with this game which is why i think a lot of people would rather updates for Springfield and squidport more then KL.. unless they changed it in a way that ade it fun and worthwhile to visit each day but i doubt that will happen
  • sonicwench03 wrote:
    The amount of donuts for the item you are currently working on goes down as you gather FP. I got the head for 25 after 783fp

And i just got it for free after 1 1/2 day
  • Haha it's so expensive for impatience though! If you rush then there's nothing to do for another week or two
  • Ahh redesigning! Everyone else seems to have bought these things looking at other posts today !!