Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Accodental crystal spent...

So I was scrolling down shipments today, and accidentally purchased shards for Anskin’s ship... I don’t even have Anakin unlocked...

Any chance of getting a refund and the shards removed? It was with crystals in the regular shipments section...

Thanks!
  • You misspelled accidental, Anakin, correctly spelled both later leaving the mistakes uncorrected, and accidentally bought the wrong shards. I am detecting sloppiness in your screen tapping that perhaps you should correct.
  • "Mephisto_style;c-1772727" wrote:
    You misspelled accidental, Anakin, correctly spelled both later leaving the mistakes uncorrected, and accidentally bought the wrong shards. I am detecting sloppiness in your screen tapping that perhaps you should correct.

Savage.
  • Sometimes players in your situation can get a refund.

Contact the SWGOH Customer Support.
    https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-galaxy-heroes/how-to-contact-support-for-star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes/
    Describe the situation to them. Use the term "accidental purchase." Let them know what was purchased, how many crystals you accidentally spent, and about what time the accidental purchase happened.

In some situations, Customer Support will refund you the accidental purchase.
  • They'll probably give you some crystals and say its a one time thing (its not but they'll say it). General customer service has the ability to cresit your account with up to 500 crystals.
  • I always spend on energy when I don't mean too. Probably done it 20+ over the last 3 years. Happens to the best of us. I can guarantee it will happen again lol