Forum Discussion

12 years ago

The Official TSTO User-Compiled Ideas Bucket

Bump :(
  • heshmonstre wrote:
    I hate to say it but a lot of these are outdated relative to the updates we've had and so forth. I would say we have at least two new threads a week on almost every single one of these topics and with more content. If anything we could probably compile a new one

Crack on then squire ;) lol
  • heshmonstre wrote:
    Lol who said I waned to do it? *whistles innocently while walking off into the distance*
    At this rate they'll probably be obsolete in a few weeks anyway and I'm no duder when it comes to updating threads

lol Walks into the distance http://i1045.photobucket.com/albums/b453/daspares/Daspares/Emoticon38.gif

The Duder aka Simpson00001 is a legend without a doubt :)
  • FluidEmotion wrote:
    I actually agree, this thread should probably make a sticky. There is alot of threads with suggestions to the game. Most of those suggestions are already covered here. Why not sticky this, and we would perhaps not get a few hundred of the other threads made from time to time in this forum? In my mind, stickying this thread would therefore help "clean" this forum a little bit :)

Hm, I obviously got confused. It was not this thread I wanted stickied, it was another thread like this. I think thread would be a very good sticky.
  • FluidEmotion wrote:
    FluidEmotion wrote:
    I actually agree, this thread should probably make a sticky. There is alot of threads with suggestions to the game. Most of those suggestions are already covered here. Why not sticky this, and we would perhaps not get a few hundred of the other threads made from time to time in this forum? In my mind, stickying this thread would therefore help "clean" this forum a little bit :)

Hm, I obviously got confused. It was not this thread I wanted stickied, it was another thread like this. I think thread would be a very good sticky.

Wish list thread? That is not really a sticky kinda thang bro although a good thread dont get me wrong, it jst the stickies should be informative ones :P
  • Being a new smart phone user(Feb) and not discovering this game til I saw the commercial for the Family Guy game which this is similar, I missed a lot of updates and special events so cant really "Collect them all" as the character list suggest.

So my suggestion would be every now and then for a 1-2 week period. Bring back some of the former events so new players can get the chance to collect the older items, and the older players can collect some of the items that they missed the first time. This can be on a rotational period or random so it can always come back around and wherever you left off on an event(Lets use the Easter one for example, I was only around level 17 or so when it finished so my next quest would be I think Lisa trying to study something in the cafe) ya would pick back up where ya left. Now for the older players who already have everything in said repeated event. They could be rewarded with a few donuts or money or whatever the case may be. When new updates happen, these events can be put on hold til whatever comes up is finished.

I think it would make a great addiction for those who were sadden on not getting a certain item they wanted at the time(Again Easter for me was Blocko store) and I think it would make players want to play more often knowing they get the chance to fully be able to collect everything in the game. Plus it would be more exciting then just collecting money and waiting for the next update to eventually come.