Forum Discussion

rockyb2006
New Spectator
6 years ago

The Parson

Please give this character an 8 hour solo task. Pretty sure he’s the only character without one!
  • "rockyb2006;d-242931" wrote:
    Please give this character an 8 hour solo task. Pretty sure he’s the only character without one!

Can’t help you on this one. I just wish he could go to the She-She club. And join all the other characters in the send all tasks.
  • Misread then lol

You could email EA and ask if its possible but its unlikely they will.

Doggy Smithers doesn't even have a "solo" 4 hour task either and I sometimes forget that lol

• He does have an 8 hour task which is....Serminize at Rev. Lovejoy. Its a joint task with Rev. Lovejoy at the First Church of Springfield.

You would have to manually sent him to that task with Lovejoy through the character finder like you do with the other ones first before sending everyone else by the unemployment building.

• "jaythecanadian;c-2061393" wrote:
    He does have an 8 hour task which is....Serminize at Rev. Lovejoy. Its a joint task with Rev. Lovejoy at the First Church of Springfield.

You would have to manually sent him to that task with Lovejoy through the character finder like you do with the other ones first before sending everyone else by the unemployment building.

"jaythecanadian;c-2061393" wrote:
    He does have an 8 hour task which is....Serminize at Rev. Lovejoy. Its a joint task with Rev. Lovejoy at the First Church of Springfield.

Please reread my post. I said “solo” task. ?
  • I wish one of his 4 hour tasks gets extended into an 8 hour solo task because one of them is a visual task and the other goes to the Cut Glass Cathedral. It is also annoying deciding to either sending him on the golfing visual task or sending him to a building that only he can animate for 4 hours.