Forum Discussion

11 years ago

The significance of Banana Dictatorship?

rabbits eat bananas
  • ollynorton84 wrote:
    Johnny Fiestas has an extremely tenuous link to easter being in an Episode where Marge and a group of ladies (I think they were the lady bugs) plotted to steal Faberge eggs from Mr Burns. Been a while since I've seen the episode though so don't remember all the details but eggs-easter.

As for the Banana Dictatorship I'm haven't seen that episode either.

The Cheery Red Tomatoes. :D

soprano_1980 wrote:
    There's an episode where Lisa is the founder of Facebook. It's in there but it's not Easter specific or anything. Mostly it's just fun

“The D’ohcial Network” .
  • GamerGD3 wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    My guess is it came from an episode that just happened to be an Easter episode. Johnny fiestas comes from the same episode as Hugs Bunny and both Ralph and Nelson's egg tasks.

If not this, then it was just a filler prize. I thought I recalled the intro text saying how all the prizes weren't Easter related. Chirpy Boy and Bart Jr. weren't part of an Easter episode. Sure it was egg themed, but not Easter egg themed. I believe the Egg Council Man was from the Stone Cutters episode (rough guess).

Just like Whacking Day didn't have exclusive prizes for that 'holiday'.

Yea egg council guy was in the stone cutters episode
  • JimJ321 wrote:
    Way better than Gap and Old Navy, or so says the lady at the walmart checkout counter.

Which is hilarious because it's the "next step up" within the same company.
  • Here's a pic!

http://s7.postimg.org/t83x8dkor/tumblr_m6fha9_Fmze1qbhi1ko1_500.jpg
  • What I find strange is that instead of consumerism it contributes to obedience
  • Dammit! So I *FINALLY* get a store, and it isn't even helping me with consumerism!

And I have 8 KEM already!