Forum Discussion

12 years ago

The sweet smell of desperation...

Lol 8)
  • Oh how the desprate swarm to every thread offering eggs.
    http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3pxq0qGlE1r4lux2.gif
  • I enjoy the desperation. That being said I'm trying to decided what I'm going to do to offer some eggs. Already did a funny picture thread joke thread. I need some new way to * people out for a few hundred eggs
  • bagndrag420 wrote:
    I enjoy the desperation. That being said I'm trying to decided what I'm going to do to offer some eggs. Already did a funny picture thread joke thread. I need some new way to * people out for a few hundred eggs

You should give them to the coolest guy with 3 letters and 3 numbers in his name. Just a thought :-)

• TKE377 wrote:
    bagndrag420 wrote:
    I enjoy the desperation. That being said I'm trying to decided what I'm going to do to offer some eggs. Already did a funny picture thread joke thread. I need some new way to * people out for a few hundred eggs

You should give them to the coolest guy with 3 letters and 3 numbers in his name. Just a thought :-)

Tke are you apart of that fraternity? TKE
  • DabItUpBogart wrote:
    TKE377 wrote:
    bagndrag420 wrote:

Tke are you apart of that fraternity? TKE

Yes I am im alumni now Utica College Lambda Lambda
  • melodyhodge wrote:
    ...is in the air. I blame EA. That is all.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: