Forum Discussion

12 years ago

There should be a way to get special things once they expire!

Nothing a little time travel wouldn't fix.
  • ErekD wrote:
    fifabattlefield9 wrote:
    For eg. the Mapple store and bowlerama. I have friends who have these but I can't get them because they were only available at Christmas.Don't say: "But they're available for donuts" because donuts cost money and I think there should be a method of obtaining everything in the game without spending cash

I couldn't disagree more. Some items seasonal/ event related or episode tie ins should be one time things.
    You were either playing at that time and got the limited content or you joined later and missed things.

I started playing during the Christmas event so I didn't get everything I wanted to. I missed the Halloween event and would have loved that stuff. It's almost a reward for playing as long as some here have been. Some things should be one time only.

I completely disagree with you. This game is buggy and has locked players out for months at a time causing them to miss some promotions. Why should they be punished because of EAs failure? There should be a way to obtain limited content for donuts at some point. Either once the season is finished in the US or just before the next one. The event stuff can be released during the next event if they decide to hold one.
  • I think the annual seasonal events might bring back stuff from last year's events and some extra stuff. There's no doubt that Android players spend money on this game and the game wasn't released on Android then. Might be in game cash or donuts. Some stuff is from really classic episodes that people would be willing to pay for and really want.
  • It seems like it would be a good money maker for EA if they did a legacy event where you could get all the old stuff for donuts only. They would have people buying everything. Maybe some items could be free and they could do all the collection pieces candy, coins, eggs, wasn't there something else? So you would to pick one or quit your job and do all of them.
  • fifabattlefield9 wrote:
    For eg. the Mapple store and bowlerama. I have friends who have these but I can't get them because they were only available at Christmas.Don't say: "But they're available for donuts" because donuts cost money and I think there should be a method of obtaining everything in the game without spending cash

You should be able to obtain everything in the game without spending cash??? That's adorable. But unfortunately that's not how freemium games work. If you want all the cool things your friends have, open your wallet, or get over it. Those items that cost donuts will never be available for free.