Forum Discussion

11 years ago

This is a rather nice update

Homers skin did already pay premium, right?
  • LanceUppercut808 wrote:
    sandwedgeking wrote:
    snowyriver32 wrote:
    We got 2 new buildings - and one helps with consumerism

A bit of a "push" as consumerism requirements went up with the level update. It'd be nice if consumerism would hold where it is for the near future.

I didn't seem to lose any stars in consumerism with the update...i'm wondering what the requirements changed to?

I lost half a star in obedience and half a star in consumerism.
  • snowyriver32 wrote:
    Level 38 is here and theres lots of new features with it.

We got 2 new buildings - and one helps with consumerism
    We finally got the judge and we got a premium lawyer as well
    We have new ships and boats for squidport dock
    We got a new food vendor to help out gluttony

Barney, Drederick Tatum and Miss Springfield now pay out premium
    Squidport tiles now cost less and take less time overall
    The building prices for levels 32 to 37 have dropped.
    Homers Plow King skin now earns premium.

Those three are still paying regular for me.
  • I love the update! A ton of free stuff, and some pretty cool premiums. Can't beat that! :D
  • I lost a half star in consumerism. Does anyone know if the supermarket adds to your consumerism rating? I want as few Kwik-e-marts as possible.
  • sandyc311 wrote:
    I lost a half star in consumerism. Does anyone know if the supermarket adds to your consumerism rating? I want as few Kwik-e-marts as possible.

It does. Level 38 increased the needed comsumerism by 10 and the supermarket contributes 10.
  • sqrldg wrote:
    sandyc311 wrote:
    I lost a half star in consumerism. Does anyone know if the supermarket adds to your consumerism rating? I want as few Kwik-e-marts as possible.

It does. Level 38 increased the needed comsumerism by 10 and the supermarket contributes 10.

Nice!! Thank you for that tip! I dropped a half star in consumerism as well, and that was the only category I dropped in. I was 5 stars for the first time in a long time after buying the Mr. Sparkle billboard. I had refused to build 9 Kwik-e-marts just for the extra half star. But then I dropped to 4.5 stars overall with the update, again with 5 stars in every category except consumerism, which lowered to 4.5 with the update. I also like how the statues add to the obedience rating, even though I am already 5 stars there. Maybe I can remove a few more of the Hail Ants signs now. I guess the Courthouse will also raise the obedience rating.