Forum Discussion

wadebear
Retired Hero
4 years ago

THOH 2021 Available to download

Mr. Burns and Professor Frink have teamed up to give us some DNA-Dinos, and when has the combo of unfettered wealth and questionable ethics ever led us astray? On a totally unrelated note, cloned reptiles are suddenly battling armies of future tech-wielding Springfielders, human-animal hybrids, and giant animated corporate mascots. Wait, could those two things be connected? Log on to find out!
Currently available in iTunes store.
  • "zombietribe;c-2208716" wrote:
    I downloaded the update and show the new splash screen but the event hasn’t started. Is there something that I can do to kickstart it?

The event starts at 10 A.M. U.S. Central Time.
  • And it STILL won't play on my iPad Mini 2! Logs in. Donut spins. Game dumps me to the Homepage (or desktop, or whatever you call it on a tablet).
  • "frosted1414;c-2208688" wrote:
    Not on Android yet

I'm seeing it in MY update list. Maybe check again?
  • HOOOOOLY MOOOOLY! I can't believe it, they actually DID put in two of my predictions of what they would do: Something with Island of Dr Hibbert AND the giant mascots from Attack of the 50 foot eyesores. And we got dinosaurs on top of that. This is looking to be a great event.
  • "Crowman1299;c-2208696" wrote:
    HOOOOOLY MOOOOLY! I can't believe it, they actually DID put in two of my predictions of what they would do: Something with Island of Dr Hibbert AND the giant mascots from Attack of the 50 foot eyesores. And we got dinosaurs on top of that. This is looking to be a great event.

Any Patti and Selma witch skins?