Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Todays Shopkeepers Challenge

Yes I can confirm its snakes. Just got the prize for today.
  • jarya93 wrote:
    CLWggg wrote:
    And there's no panic - you've got almost 6 days left to complete this week's challenges, and you don't have to complete them in sequential order. Stop stressing for EA to respond, and wait until you can start spawning snakes from your own campfire.

One thing about me is that I stress about everything and have bad anxiety.

Have you tried force quitting the app and if that doesn't work uninstall and reinstall.
  • jarya93 wrote:
    CLWggg wrote:
    And there's no panic - you've got almost 6 days left to complete this week's challenges, and you don't have to complete them in sequential order. Stop stressing for EA to respond, and wait until you can start spawning snakes from your own campfire.

Patient: "Doc, it hurts when i do THIS"
    Doctor: "Stop doing that."

EA doesn't really provide solutions on an individual basis. They have several standard fixes, and they suggest them to you in order. You can go through that process, or try to find what is hanging up in your game yourself, by trying to force a synchronization.

Almost all minor conflicts are resolved by figuring out how to get back in sync. These are the things to try:

- visit neighbor and come back
    - visit KL and come back
    - force close app and clear cache in device settings
    - log out/log in
    - uninstall/reinstall app
    - contact EA for rollback to previous restore point

This is the same sequence of "help" that been suggested to me by EA each time I've contacted them. So now i don't bother contacting them because their script is boring me to death.

If i were you I'd try to resolve it myself by making in-game changes and going to KL to force syncs after.
    Good luck!
  • cjryder625 wrote:
    jarya93 wrote:
    CLWggg wrote:

Have you tried force quitting the app and if that doesn't work uninstall and reinstall.

Did not have to do that. With no help from EA it resolved itself! Weird i know!
  • Sometime you must tap something different from what indicated.
    I remember that in the last there was a "tap rabbits " but the counter was always 0, but it was changing with snakes.. So try with the portal that gives you everything, just to check which is required..
    For sure a games glitch, but you can pass over it.