Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Too many Gummy Bears!!! Blah

They are bouncing here and there and everywhere. They are gummy bears.

That is also the currency I have the most of, I may have collected close to the same amount of fences, I'd have to double check as I used a bunch of them already. Chocolate bars seem to be rarest.
  • I have them coming out of my ears. Almost every time I shoot down a UFO it's more gummy bears. At about 1300 now!
  • I need a few more chocolate bars and pumpkins to complete my grand pumpkin, what do I keep getting Fences, Eggs, Gummy bears and candy corn. I think the games being deliberately difficult :evil:
  • I also have a big surplus of gummy bears and groan every time I get a silver treat bag. I actually want the bronze ones the most as I think the item I'm running the most behind on are fences. Too bad I can't take some of my 40-something Valentines fences and hit them a few times with my board and nail!
  • philippama998 wrote:
    I got way too many eggs. i dont know what I shoudl do with these things.

Throw them at neighbors' houses? :D
  • Ugh me too! I need EIGHT more candy bars to make the Grand Pumpkin and have not got any for the last TWO freakin days but I get gummy bears in every type of treat bag and from UFOs :evil:
  • They should have Frink come up with a device that exchanges one crafting item for another. Exchange 50 or even 100 candy corn or gummy bears for 25 chocolate.