Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Top 10 Best TSTO Events

This is my OPINION, so yeah

I did a Top 10 Worst TSTO Events, check it out here! https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/95311/top-10-worst-tsto-events-updated/p1

10. Monorail Event (Would of put this higher but it was a permanent feature/event)

9. Squidport Event (Would of put this higher but again it was a permanent feature/event)

8. Superheros Event

7. Christmas 2014

6. Stonecutter Event

5. Krustyland Event (It was a permanent feature/event but everyone was demanding for this and I liked it)

4. Christmas 2012

3. Whacking Day

2. Halloween 2012

1. Christmas 2013

If you want reasons why I love these events tell me and I will and tell me if I should do something else like this.

-MagicFlower
  • I wish Whacking Day would be an annual event like it is in the show. The first one had great prizes even though the mechanics were a little though to work with.
  • Unless you are talking about the mini-whacking day, you are misremembering. The original one was 'heck'. Having to find every snake in 100 neighbours' towns every day in order to win all the prizes. Having to go to each neighbour from the menu at that point, as the visit next neighbour buttons weren't there. Having a loading time of about a minute for each neighbour. It took a solid hour and a half each day. So painful. Not that other events haven't been a drag, especially these 6 week jobs recently, but that was the only one I struggled to complete despite Herculean efforts.