Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Treehouse of Horror XXIX: Crafting

https://i.imgur.com/p4op3s5.png
  • Every item and every character - including so-called NPCs - should have some kind of quest associated with them.
  • "TheJuiceLoosener;c-2003216" wrote:
    "tapebelt;c-2003150" wrote:
    "EllieGuseman;c-2003127" wrote:
    I'm gonna want lots of angry mobs

same... just don't know how many i actually will craft, because they are so expensive. :worried:

They're expensive now. When your dig bonus gets to 100% and you've added more characters to dig, the currency will accrue much more quickly.

they're expensive period. third most expensive item to craft, and more costly than the transylvania cottage and chalet, both of which have payouts.
  • "tapebelt;c-2003352" wrote:
    "TheJuiceLoosener;c-2003216" wrote:

same... just don't know how many i actually will craft, because they are so expensive. :worried:

They're expensive now. When your dig bonus gets to 100% and you've added more characters to dig, the currency will accrue much more quickly.

they're expensive period. third most expensive item to craft, and more costly than the transylvania cottage and chalet, both of which have payouts.

And they're still not as bad as the rollercoaster weirdos. We asked for an angry mob this year and we got one. By the end of the event we'll be able to craft plenty.
  • "TheJuiceLoosener;c-2003358" wrote:
    "tapebelt;c-2003352" wrote:
    "TheJuiceLoosener;c-2003216" wrote:

And they're still not as bad as the rollercoaster weirdos. We asked for an angry mob this year and we got one. By the end of the event we'll be able to craft plenty.

nobody said they were... :smirk:

go ahead and claim whatever you want (especially with no math to back it up), but the point is that an item with no bonus or payout shouldn't be so expensive to craft.
  • Chalet and cottage both are buildings with payouts? Anything else give a payout?