Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Treehouse of Horror XXXII: Changes (Update: 10/20)

October 20th Update (Treehouse of Horror XXXII Patch 1)

• Fantasy Mountain Castle can no longer be stored.

October 5th Update (4.52.0; Treehouse of Horror XXXII)

• The app icon and the splash screen were changed to new ones for the event.
  • Autumn look has been set for trees.
  • Leaves are now falling on the screen.
  • Waters was changed to the spooky green look, except ocean's.
  • Season 33 Prize Track's Parasite House was added.
  • A new Character group, Rich People, was added: Artie Ziff, Opal, Lucius Sweet, Mr. Burns, Krusty, Quimby, Hank Scorpio, Fat Tony, Don Vittorio, Herb Powell, Freddy Quimby, Howard K. Duff, Marge Ziff, Martha Quimby, Stacy Lovell, Matt Groening, Cayman Island Banker, Alcatraaaz, Buck Mitchell, Tabitha Vixx, Rose Quimby, Chester Lampwick, Queen Gautama, King Gautama, Lindsey Naegle, Paris Texan, Aristotle Amadopolis, Arthur Fortune, Dante Calabresi Sr., Pope, Cecil Terwilliger, Francesca Terwilliger, Ronald Reagan, Oldd Scratch, God, Wolfcastle and Mr. Constington.
  • Ned was removed from the Senior Character group.
  • A new Character group, Lackeys, was added: Cletus, Willy, Squeaky Voice Teen, Sideshow Mel, Smithers, Frankie the Squealer, Kirk and C.H.U.M..
  • Police Boat's overlay effect was fixed.
  • Leaf are now falling on the screen.
  • Big Cat Country, Great Plains, The Emu Experience, Baboon County, USA and Warmongers were added to the Nature inventory group.
  • Ned's Emergency Bible Studies temp job is no longer visible after completing The Greatest Joke Ever Told.
  • Smithers, Lenny and Carl can no longer Plant Shift during It's Pronounced Nucular Pt. 4.
  • Lisa's Do Next Week's Homework temp job is no longer visible after completing We Do Need Yes Education Pt. 1.
  • Cletus' Brew Moonshine temp job is no longer visible after completing Let Yer Hillbillies Be Hillbillies.
  • Sgt. Skinner Tank bundle is now in store even if WWII Tank is owned.
  • New jobs for some old characters have been added: Retired Homer's Sleep but Wake Up Every Thirty Minutes, Stampy's Try to Get Bart's Attention, Mona's Go Window Shopping and Complain About Merchandise, Groundskeeper Seamus' Show American Drinkers How It's Done, Gravedigger Billy's Have a Conversation With His Peers, C.H.U.M.'s Observe Children in Their Natural Habitat and Examine Latest Robotics Advances, Mozart's Show Off Mad Musical Skills, Evil Shopkeeper's Research Latest Curse Technologies, Grady's Find New Vegan Recipes, Lewis Clark's Read Up on Local History, Nedward Flanders' Watch TV Without Paying Attention, Capri Flander's Express Disdain for Capitalists, Cthulhu's Buy Cute Cthulhu Collectibles and Enjoy the Salty Song of the Sea, M'nthster's Scrape Taffy Off Foot, Argue About Cthulhu Mythos and Work On Advanced Monster's Degree, Kamala's Eat Cotton Candy and Complain About Freaky Human Fingers, Rita LaFleur's Tune a Piano, Jeremy Jailbird's Shoplift Like the Old Man, Sam's Grab a Bottle of Duff for the Road, Larry's Grab a Can of Duff Beer on the Way to Moe's, Doggy Smithers' Romp Around the Park, Robo Burns' Hide From Doggy Smithers, Fatov's Get a Squishee Sugar Rush, Jeremy's Work On His Taxes and Watch TV to Get New Ideas, and The Parson's Tune the Church Organ.
  • I noticed that there were a bunch of new jobs added for characters like Stampy, The Parson, Nedward and Capri Flanders. It's like that update 6 years ago when EA released new jobs for characters that were missing the job time (e.g. Evil Shopkeeper missing a 12 hour job) or their own job since the original required another character.
  • "Castiel_Touk;c-2209728" wrote:
    So you can no longer get rid of the mountains with the Fantasy Mountain Castle.

What? There was getting rid of mountains? I did not experience that. I definitely would have removed more if i could. Did i miss out
    Castiel_Touk
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "4junk3000;c-2209730" wrote:
    "Castiel_Touk;c-2209728" wrote:

What? There was getting rid of mountains? I did not experience that. I definitely would have removed more if i could. Did i miss out

Yeah but you had to nuke in order to remove them.
    Castiel_Touk
    Seasoned Newcomer
    rockyb2006
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I still have the "store" box icon when in build mode for the castle. But yeah, it can't be stored. Not sure what I missed as far as taking away mountains goes.
  • Whoa no thanks. I have too many buildings that currently light red when you touch them. They'll never be allowed to be placed on the surface they're on again. (Mostly buildings that got banned from being on pavement sometime after their introduction)