Forum Discussion

11 years ago

TSTO needs this statue of Marge

ill take 2 :mrgreen:
  • dave3490 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Correct me if i'm wrong but didnt someone throw something round the statues head at the end of the episode? If so maybe that could be a 45s or 5min task to add to the statue :)

It was a tetherball, and I'm pretty sure it was Bart and Lisa that were using it, which would give Bart and Lisa a new joint task if this statue was ever released, which would also be their first permanent task together in the game. Of course we know if EA do it, the task will only be usable once and then it becomes a pointless direction. That is what EA like to do isn't it? Yes, they do

That or if it's a holiday it'll be available until the end of the event
  • dave3490 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Correct me if i'm wrong but didnt someone throw something round the statues head at the end of the episode? If so maybe that could be a 45s or 5min task to add to the statue :)

It was a tetherball, and I'm pretty sure it was Bart and Lisa that were using it, which would give Bart and Lisa a new joint task if this statue was ever released, which would also be their first permanent task together in the game. Of course we know if EA do it, the task will only be usable once and then it becomes a pointless direction. That is what EA like to do isn't it? Yes, they do

Would be nice if they did give them a joint task :)